Welcome to the PCUM Giving page! PCUM’s online giving is powered by Monk Development, our web development company, in concert with its payment processor, First Data Corp. All transactions are done in a secure, encrypted environment just like other websites you have used for online giving and purchasing.
We accept all major credit cards except American Express, and we accept debit cards and ACH checking transactions. All transactions carry a 1.5% processing fee for the payment processor. We ask that you "gross up" your donation amount by 1.5% so PCUM does not have to bear this cost. So, for example, if you are giving $100, we ask that you submit a donation for $101.50 to take into account this fee. Or, you can opt out of the fee altogether if you so desire and PCUM will cover it.
PCUM members and friends can give for the following purposes:
- Offerings/Pledges for 2020 - to support PCUM’s ongoing ministries and programs. Non-Pledgers: You can donate here as well!
- Prior Year Pledge - didn’t finish your pledge from last year? Pay off the balance here.
- Deacons Fund - to support the mission of our Deacons.
- Capital Expenditures Fund - to support a building project.
- Memorial Endowment Fund - to remember a loved one or friend through a memorial donation to this restricted fund, or a general gift to the MEF.
In the drop-down menu on the transaction form, please specify one of these purposes so we can direct your online donation correctly.
If you are a PCUM member and regular giver, you should register on the giving page. This will allow you to receive an email confirmation of your transaction. Otherwise, you can donate as a “guest” without registering. Your online donations will be recorded on your family’s Contribution Statement just like they have in the past.
Thank you for using PCUM’s online giving tool! If you have any questions or problems, please contact Sue Sabo, Financial Secretary, at .